Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by hong wang <hw...@haverford.edu> on 2000/12/21 15:42:37 UTC

for mod_fastcgi.so

I have a problem to load the mod_fastcgi.so. I add LoadModule /path/to
/mod_fastcgi.so in httpd.conf. When I start the apache, I got the error:

Syntax error on line 206 of /lpkg/apache_1.3.12/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /lpkg/apache_1.3.12/src/modules/fastcgi/mod_fastcgi.so into
server: ld.so.1: /lpkg/apache_1.3.12/bin/httpd: elf error:
/lpkg/apache_1.3.12/src/modules/fastcgi/mod_fastcgi.so: bad ELF type: 0x300
apachectl start: httpd could not be started

what is elf type? If this is not right site to discuss the problem, then
sorry. If it is, is there anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance!
Hong Wang
Academic Computing Center
610-896-1046

Re: for mod_fastcgi.so

Posted by Eric Cholet <ch...@logilune.com>.
>From: "hong wang" <hw...@haverford.edu>
>To: <ap...@apache.org>
>
> If this is not right site to discuss the problem, then
> sorry. If it is, is there anybody can help me?

Maybe the 'WELCOME to apache-docs' email could include
a sentence stating the purpose of this mailing list,
so as to avoid this kind of emails?

--
Eric