Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/07/30 15:08:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Policy for incubating project resources (was Re: xmlbeans project )

Steven Noels wrote, On 30/07/2003 14.36:

> On 30/07/2003 13:59 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>> And can we get it on the website, please?
>>
>> Well, I would personally say no to having the grant itself there.

On the website.

>> Donations to the ASF should at least come through members IMHO and
>> having the document there enforces it. I'll just add a note pointing
>> to that location, unless others have different opinions.

To the location of the grant file in the private CVS module for the ASF.

> 'There', 'that'...? Could you elaborate please?
>
> Where can it be found, then?

You snipped the part that talks about it. ;-P
You are not a member and do not have access to the CVS module where that
file is, hence your confusion.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -