Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by JCR <jc...@proxymit.net> on 2011/05/08 11:46:27 UTC

Calling a resource from an OSGi bundle

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pattern to call a sling resource from within an OSGi
bundle.

My idea would be something with sling.include("/some/path.html"), but
this does not seem to be possible, as it is not a service.
So, another option would be to do a full-sized HTTP GET call, which
sounds like a lot of overhead.

Thanks for any ideas.
Juerg

Re: Calling a resource from an OSGi bundle

Posted by JCR <jc...@proxymit.net>.
Yeap, wrong list, thanks anyway for the hint, Justin.

Juerg

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.