Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jayesh Sidhwani <ja...@shopsense.co> on 2014/05/22 19:01:44 UTC

Different values for the indexed and stored data

Hello folks,

I use SOLR to store e-commerce product data. I wanted to understand if
there's any way in which we can store the index data differently from the
data that I expect solr to send as a result?

For example; consider that a category is called T-Shirt. When I query solr,
I want to be able to fetch this document by querying for TShirt. However,
when I get the result from Solr, it should return T-Shirt.

Essentially, storing both the indexed data (post operations) and the actual
data.

​Thank you​

*Jayesh Sidhwani*

Re: Different values for the indexed and stored data