Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ursouca <Ca...@ext.ec.europa.eu> on 2016/02/15 15:49:45 UTC

JMX Management

Dears,

I activated the JMXAgent for monitoring purpose.
But I have a problem because I am using a JPA endpoint as 'TO' (defined as
XML route), and when the route is activated, it creates a new instance of
JPAProducer and it is visible via JMX but when is not more used is stays
register as mbean and stays is memory. Therefore useless instances of
JPAProducer are accumulated in memory and in the mbean tree.
Is there a way to either ask to not register a stopped producers or either
any producer?

Br,
Cataldo.

Re: JMX Management

Posted by ursouca <Ca...@ext.ec.europa.eu>.
Dear Claus,

I think you spotted exactly the issue. Therefore I will wait for the new
release 8-).

Thanks a lot,
Cataldo.

Re: JMX Management

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
But how do you stop the Camel route? Do you just undeploy the
application in weblogic, or do you call some Camel API to stop a
routue, and remove it or what do you do?

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 4:51 PM, ursouca <Ca...@ext.ec.europa.eu> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> Sorry I forgot to mention it!
> This is the 2.16.2 and i am deploying in Weblogic 12.1.1.
>
> Br,
> Cataldo.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: JMX Management

Re: JMX Management

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
What version of Camel do you use?

And what do you mean by "not more used", eg do you remove a route or
what do you do?

And btw I spotted an issue with camel-jpa and logged that ought to help

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:49 PM, ursouca <Ca...@ext.ec.europa.eu> wrote:
> Dears,
>
> I activated the JMXAgent for monitoring purpose.
> But I have a problem because I am using a JPA endpoint as 'TO' (defined as
> XML route), and when the route is activated, it creates a new instance of
> JPAProducer and it is visible via JMX but when is not more used is stays
> register as mbean and stays is memory. Therefore useless instances of
> JPAProducer are accumulated in memory and in the mbean tree.
> Is there a way to either ask to not register a stopped producers or either
> any producer?
>
> Br,
> Cataldo.

Claus Ibsen