Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Simon Gibbs <si...@cantorva.com> on 2009/10/01 01:10:42 UTC

Re: DailyRollingFileAppender - creation of directories? (patch)

The code here nearly supports this feature:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/companions/extras/tags/v1_0_rc5

The relevant appender is org.apache.log4j.rolling.RollingFileAppender

though it seems to fail on the change of the month.

Perhaps the team would be interested in attached patch, which fixes the
file not found exceptions that occur at the change of the month.

Simon Gibbs