Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/06/12 10:06:05 UTC

[result] [vote] Declare the signed source for r782693 as Milestone 10

+1 votes from Jimmy, Tim, Nathan, Kevin, Regis, Jim, Sian, Tony, Ilya,
and myself.

No other votes, so the vote passes.

Thanks for voting.

The code base is now open for commits again.

Later today, I will make Debian packages and builds for linux x86 and
x86/64.  I'd appreciate it if someone could make some windows builds -
from the artefacts linked to below - for x86 and x86/64.

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: [result] [vote] Declare the signed source for r782693 as Milestone 10

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Mark Hindess wrote:
> +1 votes from Jimmy, Tim, Nathan, Kevin, Regis, Jim, Sian, Tony, Ilya,
> and myself.
>
> No other votes, so the vote passes.
>
> Thanks for voting.
>
> The code base is now open for commits again.

Hurray!

> Later today, I will make Debian packages and builds for linux x86 and
> x86/64.  I'd appreciate it if someone could make some windows builds -
> from the artefacts linked to below - for x86 and x86/64.

I'll start pushing the src and windows builds out to the mirrors, and
update the download page etc.  Just drop the linux builds in when you
are ready.

Regards,
Tim