Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by in...@sungard.com on 2008/10/27 17:20:31 UTC

Axis2/c math client

Hello!
Does anyone know how I can print a node and see what it contains?
For example I would like to print the axiom_node_t *node in axis2c
math-client main...

Regards
Indra

Re: Axis2/c math client

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
You can use axiom_node_to_string function to get a string from an axiom
node.

Regards
Nandika

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 9:50 PM, <in...@sungard.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> Does anyone know how I can print a node and see what it contains?
> For example I would like to print the axiom_node_t *node in axis2c
> math-client main...
>

> Regards
> Indra

http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/
WSO2 Inc: http://www.wso2.com

RE: Axis2/c math client

Posted by in...@sungard.com.
Thanks I'm gonna try that

/Indra

________________________________

printf("%s\n", axiom_node_to_string(node, env));

-Rajika

http://wso2.org/
http://llvm.org/
http://www.osdev.org/

Re: Axis2/c math client

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.

http://wso2.org/
http://llvm.org/
http://www.osdev.org/

Re: checking if axis server has started

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

indra.sharma@sungard.com wrote:
> Hi!
> Is there a way to check if axis server has started?

You can always do that by checking the return status. If this does not
help please send what you have tried to see whether I can be of any help
thanks
Damitha
> I have two threads, one initiates the axis server and gets stuck which
> also makes the main thread to stop. I would like to somehow check if the
> server has started and then let the main thread know so it can continue
> running.
>
> Regards
> Indra

checking if axis server has started

Posted by in...@sungard.com.
Hi!
Is there a way to check if axis server has started?
I have two threads, one initiates the axis server and gets stuck which
also makes the main thread to stop. I would like to somehow check if the
server has started and then let the main thread know so it can continue
running.

Regards
Indra

RE: printing parts of a node

Posted by in...@sungard.com.
Thanks!

/Indra

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 23:17 -0800, Vivian Wang wrote:
> The reference https://wso2.org/library/2702 really helps me a lot to understand the configurations. I've got another question though, give one configuration file, how can I configure several connections to different web servers for a single client? Can I have multiple configuration files and one for each connection? I imagine the configuration can be very different between connections to different servers.

yes you can keep different configurations in different policy files.
Build policies from them and set to svc_client before invoking the
service.

Posted by Vivian Wang <vi...@yahoo.com>.

Re: printing parts of a node

Posted by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>.

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

RE: printing parts of a node

Posted by in...@sungard.com.
I tried to understand how I could use the serialize sub tree method but
I don't...
I know how to get the node values but I also need to get the node name,
how can I do this?

I'm very thankful for a reply

Regards
Indra

> I want to print the parameter names in a node and not the parameter
> values.
> For example:
> <param1>1</param1><param2>3</param2>
> I want to print or get the hold of: param1 param2 but not 1 and 3
>
> Does anyone know how this can be done?

This can be done using the serialize sub tree method. Please have a look

at the node header file.

Samisa...
> /Indra

10/31/2008 4:10 PM

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

Re: printing parts of a node

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
indra.sharma@sungard.com wrote:
> Hello!
> I want to print the parameter names in a node and not the parameter
> values.
> For example:
> <param1>1</param1><param2>3</param2>
> I want to print or get the hold of: param1 param2 but not 1 and 3
>
> Does anyone know how this can be done?

This can be done using the serialize sub tree method. Please have a look
at the node header file.

Samisa...
> /Indra

Samisa Abeysinghe