Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by "York, Brennon" <Br...@capitalone.com> on 2015/09/23 20:41:37 UTC

Contributor Guide

All, with APEX-137 (building out a sound guide on "how to contribute to Apex") I wanted to start a thread here on what is currently going on (review process, merge procedures, check style, etc.), what people would like to see (additional CI checks, how to add plugins, differences on contributions to Apex Core vs Malhar, etc.), and any other “tribal wisdom” that the group has been using thus far when it comes to contributions.

Please provide any feedback here on what the community would like to have as guidelines and I’ll get it all incorporated into the “how to contribute to Apex” guide.

Re: Contributor Guide

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.
Brennon,
Thanks for leading it. This is very valuable.

Thks,
Amol

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:41 AM, York, Brennon <Brennon.York@capitalone.com