Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/23 10:15:16 UTC

[DISCUSS][[VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin to support 8 new languages

Hi,

I have tested the source release package already and have made a
successful build on MacOS.

Juergen

Re: [DISCUSS][[VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin to support 8 new languages

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi.

I compiled the source release on ubuntu 12.04 desktop, and made run-go test
of the danish installation.

Jan I.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

has someone build it on Windows? I set up a new build environment and
have not finished yet, so cannot test it myself.

Kind regards
Regina

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
Thx, corrected...we badly need the tools that can check all these typos.

@Juergen: sorry for the double typo.

Never do something with just a half hand, I was (and am) busy getting a
raid to work again (all my source changes are hidden in there).

have a nice day
jan I.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
@andrea: thx for pinpointing the text.

@juergen: I have changed it in pootle, just this single entry.

rgds
jan I.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
janI wrote:
> can you point me a little bit closer to the string ? it seems to be a
> concatenated string.

Compare

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.