Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2011/10/21 12:29:34 UTC

Failed Tests in 2.0.x and 2.1.x and UIComponent.findComponent contract is not correctly implemented

Hello,

just commited a Test that shows the wrong behavior of
UIComponent.findComponent since 2.0.8 and 2.1.2.
I would like to discuss this with leonardo.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

Bernd

Re: Failed Tests in 2.0.x and 2.1.x and UIComponent.findComponent contract is not correctly implemented

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bernd

It looks good.

regards,