Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by cory <co...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/22 01:30:03 UTC

Content API

Hello All,

I've imported a bpel-content project into scratch/ode.  This is a
cleaned up version of what was in the BPE.  There is also a default
impl and a few unit tests.  Comments please...

-cory

Re: Content API

Posted by cory <co...@gmail.com>.
If the process context was exposed via the content apis so, a query
implementer could resolve stuff like "$var.part/blah/blah".  Then the
Query implementation would probably suffice for the expression
language.  What do you think?

-cory

Re: Content API

Posted by Maciej Szefler <mb...@intalio.com>.