Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by Yaron Naveh <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 12:32:23 UTC

change ec2 shutdown behavior with libcloud

Hi

I use libcloud to create an ec2 instance via the create_node api.

How to set a shutdown behavior of "terminate" to this instance?

I want to get the same effect as if I used:

$> ec2-modify-instance-attribute instance_id
--instance-initiated-shutdown-behavior terminate

Thanks,
Yaron

Re: change ec2 shutdown behavior with libcloud

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Currently you cannot do that using libcloud, but implementing an extension
method which does this should be pretty easy. Let us know if you need help
with it.