Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by ar...@wipro.com on 2013/09/13 13:45:22 UTC

Exception while installing metaxa

Hi,
   Iam trying to installing the metaxa bundle.

I did a mvn clean install in the stanbol\enhancement-engines\metaxa directory.
>From  the http://localhost:8080/system/console/bundles menu I installed the metaxa jar.

I got the below exception in the Stanbol window.   Any idea  how this issue can be fixed?

ERROR: Bundle org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.metaxa [253]: Error starting/s
topping bundle. (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bu
ndle org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.metaxa [253]: Unable to resolve 253.0:
missing requirement [253.0] package; (package=javax.microedition.io))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.s
tanbol.enhancer.engines.metaxa [253]: Unable to resolve 253.0: missing requireme
nt [253.0] package; (package=javax.microedition.io)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3443)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1727)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setBundleStartLevel(Felix.java:1333)

        at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:270
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks and Rgds,
Arthi

www.wipro.com

RE: Exception while installing metaxa

Posted by ar...@wipro.com.
Thanks a lot Rupert
I will check the Content type  and re-try.

Thanks and Rgds,
Arthi

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arthi,