Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/06 13:27:07 UTC

problems using saxon component

Hi gnodet,

We are facing some problem while using saxon component in our project.

I am attaching the xbean.xml and the two xls i have used.

xbean of saxon:
  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/xbean.xml xbean.xml
Two xsls's:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/Test.xsl Test.xsl
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/test1.xsl test1.xsl
problem faced:

whenever i am including a file" test1.xsl" in the main xsl "Test.xsl" which
is configured in xbean.xml.

If  i put the test1.xsl in the the home directory of servicemix then saxon
is not throwing any exception but if i put the test1.xsl in the resources
directory of the saxon component then the saxon is throwing unable to find
test.xsl file.

so there is any way to configure the property.

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: problems using saxon component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I don't have any clear ideas about that, but I'm thinking this is
about implementing an EntityResolver
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/org/xml/sax/EntityResolver.html)
and plugging it at the right location.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:19 PM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>  > but nobody has had the time to work on it afaik.
>  > This would require a patch for servicemix-saxon.  It would be nice if
>  > it was able
>  > to handle the classpath: protocol, but a simplier way may be to just
>  > change the
>  > system property for the current folder to the root if the SU just
>  > before loading the xslt and set it back
>  > to its previous value after that.  Not sure if this would work though.
>  >
>  > On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 1:27 PM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >>
>  >>  Hi gnodet,
>  >>
>  >>  We are facing some problem while using saxon component in our project.
>  >>
>  >>  I am attaching the xbean.xml and the two xls i have used.
>  >>
>  >>  xbean of saxon:
>  >>   http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/xbean.xml xbean.xml
>  >>  Two xsls's:
>  >>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/Test.xsl Test.xsl
>  >>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/test1.xsl test1.xsl
>  >>  problem faced:
>  >>
>  >>  whenever i am including a file" test1.xsl" in the main xsl "Test.xsl"
>  >> which
>  >>  is configured in xbean.xml.
>  >>
>  >>  If  i put the test1.xsl in the the home directory of servicemix then
>  >> saxon
>  >>  is not throwing any exception but if i put the test1.xsl in the
>  >> resources
>  >>  directory of the saxon component then the saxon is throwing unable to
>  >> find
>  >>  test.xsl file.
>  >>
>  >>  so there is any way to configure the property.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>  -----
>  >>  Cheers
>  >>  Praveen Oruganti
>  >>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  >>  --
>  >> http://www.nabble.com/problems-using-saxon-component-tp15872166s12049p15872166.html
>  >>  Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > --
>  > Cheers,
>  > Guillaume Nodet
>  > ------------------------
>  > Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>  >
>  >

>  -----
>  Cheers
>  Praveen Oruganti
>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi gnodet,

It is working fine now...

Now i am able to do the xslt transformation by including /importing an xsl
file in the main xsl.

Thanks for your support..

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is currently not supported.   This is not the first time we have
seen such problem
but nobody has had the time to work on it afaik.
This would require a patch for servicemix-saxon.  It would be nice if
it was able
to handle the classpath: protocol, but a simplier way may be to just change the
system property for the current folder to the root if the SU just
before loading the xslt and set it back
to its previous value after that.  Not sure if this would work though.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 1:27 PM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi gnodet,
>
>  We are facing some problem while using saxon component in our project.
>
>  I am attaching the xbean.xml and the two xls i have used.
>
>  xbean of saxon:
>   http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/xbean.xml xbean.xml
>  Two xsls's:
>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/Test.xsl Test.xsl
>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15872166/test1.xsl test1.xsl
>  problem faced:
>
>  whenever i am including a file" test1.xsl" in the main xsl "Test.xsl" which
>  is configured in xbean.xml.
>
>  If  i put the test1.xsl in the the home directory of servicemix then saxon
>  is not throwing any exception but if i put the test1.xsl in the resources
>  directory of the saxon component then the saxon is throwing unable to find
>  test.xsl file.
>
>  so there is any way to configure the property.
>

>  -----
>  Cheers
>  Praveen Oruganti
>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.