Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lakshminarayanan Ramakrishnan <Vr...@Silverline.com> on 2001/07/12 12:43:23 UTC

Hi Ravi

Dear Ravi,
Wonderful ravi. I got ur point.
But, i forgot to tell you one important point in my prev mail that, we
have our own connectionpool(written in java) running, which requires the
dsn name to be in the ini file other than that it requires some info for
logging errors etc. Take a look...
So i need to have two server roots isn't it??
INI file content...in the server root
for development:
DBUSER=dev
DBDRIVER=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
DBPASSWORD=dev
DBURL=jdbc:odbc:dev
DBCONNECTIONS=30
SYSERRORLOGFILE=SYSERROR.LOG
APPERRORLOGFILE=APPERROR.LOG
APPERRORDESCFILE=ERRORS.INF
for Test:
DBUSER=test
DBDRIVER=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
DBPASSWORD=test
DBURL=jdbc:odbc:test
DBCONNECTIONS=30
SYSERRORLOGFILE=SYSERROR.LOG
APPERRORLOGFILE=APPERROR.LOG
APPERRORDESCFILE=ERRORS.INF
Lax

Re: Hi Ravi

Posted by "Ravishankar.S" <ra...@ibc.co.in>.
Hi RaviDEAR LAX,

                        pl try to use poolman http://poolman.sourceforge.net.

it is very useful.i actually tried to send it to u as an attach.but the server refused(more than 100kb).try it and let me know

ravi