Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rakeshkumar Parmar <ra...@persistent.co.in> on 2010/08/18 06:18:21 UTC

Spring configuration error

Hi,

   I am not using spring to configure Hello World sample application. But it still gives me listener not registered error for spring context. I am using struts 2.7.1 distribution.

Regards,
Rakesh

DISCLAIMER
==========

Re: Spring configuration error

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Are you deploying the Spring plugin?

Dave

On Aug 18, 2010 12:19 AM, "Rakeshkumar Parmar" <
rakeshkumar_parmar@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not using spring to configure Hello World sample application. But it
still gives me listener not registered error for spring context. I am using
struts 2.7.1 distribution.

> Regards,
> Rakesh
>

> DISCLAIMER
> ==========
the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected
mails.

Re: Spring configuration error

Posted by Eduard Neuwirt <ed...@googlemail.com>.
  Hello Rakesh,

are you using spring 3.x version ? If yes, please make sure, you have
already included all spring 3.0 jars. The entire list of jars can be
found here:
http://blog.springsource.com/2009/12/02/obtaining-spring-3-artifacts-with-maven/

Listener not cofigured means that one of  spring-web jars has not been
included.

Regards
Eduard