Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2003/09/27 03:53:03 UTC

Hackathon Page on apachecon.com?

I couldn't find any link to (or announcement of) the Hackathon on the
ApacheCon.com website.
Or am I just missing something?

Thanks

Michael

Re: Hackathon Page on apachecon.com?

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> Myself and other Geronimo committers were planning on attending
> this event. We had no idea that this required an invite. How do we
> go about obtaining an invite?

A message to committers explaining the event is forthcoming.

Thanks,
--Cliff

Re: Hackathon Page on apachecon.com?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Cliff Woolley said:

CW>On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Michael Wechner wrote:
CW>
CW>> I couldn't find any link to (or announcement of) the Hackathon on the
CW>> ApacheCon.com website. Or am I just missing something?
CW>
CW>Participation in the hackathon is by invitation only...

Cliff,

Myself and other Geronimo committers were planning on attending
this event. We had no idea that this required an invite. How do we
go about obtaining an invite?

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/