Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> on 2006/01/06 04:29:50 UTC

Torque and Maven 2?

I'm just getting started with a project for which I decided to use
Maven 2. I also wish to use Torque, but the Torque Maven how-to uses
plugin:download, which doesn't seem to be a part of Maven 2.

Can someone tell me what I should do to include Torque in my Maven 2
project (a webapp)? Thanks!

--
Rick

Re: Torque and Maven 2?

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.
Torque does not support Maven2 at the moment. There is a certain chance
that maven 2 support will be added in the near future (i.e. in the next three
months), but do not count on it. "Supporting Maven2" would mean that
Torque is offering a maven2 plugin.
But, as always, patches are welcome :-)

In the meantime, it should be possible to use the ant version of the
generator with maven2 (though I did not try it).

    Thomas