Posted to user@roller.apache.org by nicoly <ni...@infosys.com> on 2008/08/13 17:41:03 UTC

Atom Admin Publishing Protocol

hi,

I am trying to enable AAPP endpoint in Roller by setting the Roller
configuration property webservices.adminprotocol.enabled to true in
roller-custom.properties. But when i am trying to access the url
http://localhost:8080/roller/roller-services/aapp , I am getting  status
404. Kindly tell how can I enable AAPP to add weblog entries.

Re: Atom Admin Publishing Protocol

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:41 AM, nicoly <ni...@infosys.com> wrote:
> I am trying to enable AAPP endpoint in Roller by setting the Roller
> configuration property webservices.adminprotocol.enabled to true in
> roller-custom.properties. But when i am trying to access the url
> http://localhost:8080/roller/roller-services/aapp , I am getting  status
> 404. Kindly tell how can I enable AAPP to add weblog entries.

Which version of Roller?

Did you override and set this property to true in your
roller-custom.properties file:

   webservices.adminprotocol.enabled=true

- Dave

Re: Atom Admin Publishing Protocol

Posted by Jeffrey Blattman <je...@gmail.com>.
for roller 4, the default URI is .../rap, not /aapp.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 1:02 AM, nicoly <ni...@infosys.com> wrote:>
>> I am trying to enable AAPP endpoint in Roller 4.0 by setting the Roller
>> configuration property webservices.adminprotocol.enabled =true in
>> roller-custom.properties. But when i am trying to access the url
>> http://localhost:8080/roller/roller-services/aapp , I am getting  status
>> 404. Kindly tell how can I enable AAPP to add weblog entries.
>
> I already responded to your question and asked you some questions,
> please check your email.

Oops! I'm sorry I did not read your email closely enough. You did
answer my questions.

I hope Jeff's suggestion of the correct URL solve the problem for you.

- Dave

Re: Atom Admin Publishing Protocol

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.