Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2021/05/13 18:23:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Go Client 0.5.0 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar Go Client
version 0.5.0.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/releases/tag/v0.5.0

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Go Client 0.5.0 released

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Well Done!
Thank all contributors for making this release happen!

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations,  Thank you guys.