Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2002/02/09 03:25:37 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr-util/test Makefile.in

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 09:02:09PM -0000, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
> jerenkrantz    02/02/08 13:02:09
>
>   Modified:    test     Makefile.in
>   Log:
>   APR_LIBS isn't needed as it is in LIBS *and* it's also now a real LIBS
>   statement instead of a path to libapr.la

I had added APR_LIBS because I wanted to stop screwing around with the LIBS
value. When stuff is put into LIBS, the configure script itself will use
those values when linking. I think we want to leave that to the user to set
according to their platform and how they want configure's internal links to
operate.

Cheers,
-g

--