Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Thinh Nguyen <th...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/12 07:18:17 UTC

DisplayTag - Table header and Option All

Hi all,

I just joined this group today, I'd like to ask the following 3 questions

1) How can I configure/write CSS or JSP that has the table headers separated
by one pixel image?
Currently I can set the background of the headers to be blue, and the
cellspacing="1" for the table property to achieve this. However, in doing
so, all other cells in the table including the data row will have the same
effect. The end result is just the header is separated by a one pixel image,
or a space character but not the data row.

2) When I put <display:setProperty name="paging.banner.all_items_found"
value="{0} Records " />  in the JSP page, I get the results like
9 Records 1 . How can I get rid of the 1 at the end? I couldn't find it
anywhere

3) Is there anyway that we can display an "All" option that display the
entire list? I know this could be done with set pageSize dynamically, but I
am hoping if there is something available within the taglib?

Thanks & regards
Thinh

Re: DisplayTag - Table header and Option All

Posted by Thinh Nguyen <th...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry Martin,

I think I am in the wrong mailing list.

Thanks