Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by santosh chouhan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 18:30:24 UTC

Javascript of myportal is blocked

Hello all,
When I try to create a new contact address for a portal then javascript is
blocked for all buttons on the page, here is code snippet for javascript of
form

<form method="post" action="<@o...@ofbizUrl>"
onSubmit="javascript:submitFormDisableSubmits(this)"
name="createPortalPortlet">
  <input name="portalPortletId" value="${portalPortlet.portalPortletId}"
type="hidden"/>
  <input name="portalPageId" value="${parameters.portalPageId}"
type="hidden"/>
  <input name="columnSeqId" value="${parameters.columnSeqId}"
type="hidden"/>
</form>
<a class="buttontext"
href="javascript:document.createPortalPortlet.submit()">${uiLabelMap.CommonAdd}:
${portalPortlet.portletName}</a>

In the above code javascript:document.createPortalPortlet.submit() is
blocked and shows error in firebug with this is not a function. I searched
with existing code of other files and found no difference and those codes
are working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Chouhan

Re: Javascript of myportal is blocked

Posted by santosh chouhan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hans for clarifying this, I hope this would be fixed soon.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Chouhan

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Posted by Santosh Chouhan <sa...@gmail.com>.
I am working on latest revision no. 761529, I explain what I did
(1) I went into my portal component,  clicked on "preferences" tab which is
at top most right.
(2) Added a new portal page with name ofbiz and clicked on create button.
(3) Now I clicked on "edit" profile of ofbiz and added a portlet by clicking
on Add a portle button.
(4) Then I clicked on "Profile" link which redirected to me for editing
profile.
(5) Now when I clicked on any button of the page,  say "Add : Contact" then
it shows error in firebug saying document.createPortalPortlet.submit is not
a function.

Link for it is here
https://localhost:8443/myportal/control/AddPortlet?portletCategoryId=PROFILE&portalPortletId=null&portalPageId=10000&columnSeqId=00001&parentPortalPageId=MYPORTAL_EMPLOYEE

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Chouhan

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Posted by Santosh Chouhan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Hans,

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
fixed in revision 761186.

Regards,
Hans

Posted by santosh chouhan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello David,
The form name i.e. createPortalPortlet is unique in ftl and there is no
other with same name.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Chouhan

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.