Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ryan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 17:48:04 UTC

Error sending Username Token

Hi All,

I have a web application on Tomcat that is calling a web service and I'm
trying to add a Username Token to the request. Following the instructions
here....

http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/axis.html

More specifically I am specifying the wsdd file programmatically...

BEGIN EXAMPLE CODE
import org.apache.axis.EngineConfiguration;
import org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider;

EngineConfiguration config = new FileProvider("client_deploy.wsdd");
StockQuoteServiceService locator = new
StockQuoteServiceServiceLocator(config);
END EXAMPLE CODE

Problem is when I call the service I get this error....

BEGIN ERROR
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler: password callback
failed; nested exception is:
        java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
soap, locale en_US
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: WSHandler: password callback
failed; nested exception is:
        java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
soap, locale en_US
        at org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.performCallback(
WSHandler.java:653)
        at org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.readPwViaCallbackClass(
WSHandler.java:614)
        at org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.getPassword(
WSHandler.java:571)
        at org.apache.ws.security.action.UsernameTokenAction.execute(
UsernameTokenAction.java:31)
END ERROR

I've looked all over and can't find any info on this error that solves the
problem. I'm running...

Java  1.5.0_10
Tomcat 5.5.16
Axis 1.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Error sending Username Token

Posted by Ryan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Wow, this is embarrassing, forget about this post. I lost track of a
resource bundle (i.e. soap.properties), while porting this app. I put the
soap.properties in a directory in the WEB-INF/classes and everything worked
great. - Thanks, Ryan