Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Guilherme Barile <gu...@prosoma.com.br> on 2003/09/30 22:30:53 UTC

Lucene 1.3-rc1 ?

I just reinstalled my system, and can't seem to find lucene 1.3 for
download ?
What's that new cgi for downloading jakarta files ?

Can anyone tell me where to get it ?

Thanks a lot !

gui

Re: Lucene 1.3-rc1 ?

Posted by Jan Agermose <ja...@agermose.dk>.
I can only offer you a copy of mine until the binaries are online again...
But a someone should look into getting the binaries online again or making
it a bit more clear where they are if indeed they are online? I also can not
locate them (1.3rc that is)

Let me know if you want a copy of mine (if no one can make an official
binary available)

Jan

Re: Lucene 1.3-rc1 ?

Posted by Guilherme Barile <gu...@prosoma.com.br>.
Thanks for everything, I just grabbed a nightly build, and everything
seems to be working... it's just a beta system, so I'll keep using it
and hope 1.3 final gets released until I finish it :)

Re: Lucene 1.3-rc1 ?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Re: Lucene 1.3-rc1 ?

Re: Lucene 1.3-rc1 ?