Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2015/05/11 10:29:09 UTC

Modification : Deploy with automated scripts page

Hi Mari,

1) A user might have to do some initial configurations to artifacts before
just executing sample unless he selects mock IaaS. Say if he selected
Openstack, keys, security groups, networks etc. We need to mention them.

2) Is this due to an bug, I mean does n't restart work?
When starting Stratos after being stopped, always get a fresh copy of the
Stratos distribution to avoid facing any errors. This can be done by
executing the following two commands:

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Deploy+a+Sample+Application+with+the+Automated+Script

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: Modification : Deploy with automated scripts page

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
I have updated [1] based on the feedback received.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Deploy+a+Sample+Application+with+the+Automated+Script

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
*Mariangela Hills*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Senior Technical Writer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Hi Mari/Udara,

Yah..Stratos restart has been fixed in master. There can be some edge cases
which might need to handle. So, we can ask the user to clean the
distribution if they get into some error state which they couldn't get it
working and only if they need a quick fix. This is applicable only when
they develop something with stratos. Otherwise, they can get help from our
stratos-dev and get their steps verified. WDYT?

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,

Re: Modification : Deploy with automated scripts page

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Mari,

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.