Posted to builds@apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 14:04:38 UTC

Fwd: Re: Can we shut down duplicate old Sonar listing?

Hi Apache Builds,

Will you please delete the older JSPWiki 2.9.2 entry from the Sonar
listing?  We just want to see the newer 2.10.

Thanks,
Glen

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
done

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: Re: Can we shut down duplicate old Sonar listing?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
done

--
Olivier Lamy