Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Doug Douglass <dd...@denverdata.com> on 2006/02/02 19:30:20 UTC

[M1] Status of 1.1 release

Hey gang,

What's the status of a 1.1 release?

I thought a release or rc was eminent, but I may have confused that with
all the recent plugin discussions.

I've got some free time and would really like to assist, but in
reviewing JIRA issues for 1.1-beta-3 and 1.1-rc1 I'm finding it hard to
jump in. Many issues appear to either be in progress or comments
indicate some resolution but the issue is still open.

Any quick pointers are appreciated, plugin issues qualify too.

Doug

Re: [M1] Status of 1.1 release

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
ok, there are a lot of bugs to add testcases
it was just an example
I know that it is not always possible to create a testcase.
thanks for your help

arnaud

Re: [M1] Status of 1.1 release

Posted by Doug Douglass <dd...@denverdata.com>.
Arnaud,

Re: [M1] Status of 1.1 release

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
No, that's right.
You generate the patch and you attach it to the issue
We'll apply it (after a little review) to the core.

thanks again.

arnaud

Re: [M1] Status of 1.1 release

Posted by Doug Douglass <dd...@denverdata.com>.