Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 09:32:04 UTC

Doc patches

Flume Dev's,

Small confusion around submitting Documentation patches
We maintain docs at two places, in git and on svn pubsub.
Should we submit doc patches for both the locations?

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Java 1.7

Posted by sainik dasgupta <ds...@gmail.com>.
We have a similar requirement where we use the new java.nio.file package.
We are working with flume 1.3.1 version and java 7 .Flume works fine with
java7.

We enforce with java 7 plugin

<

plugin>

<artifactId>maven-enforcer-plugin</artifactId>

<executions>

*<execution>*
* *

<id>enforce-versions</id>

<goals>

<goal>enforce</goal>

</goals>

<configuration>

<rules>

<requireJavaVersion>

<version>1.7</version>

</requireJavaVersion>

</rules>

</configuration>

</execution>

</executions>

</plugin>

Java 1.7

Re: Doc patches

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hari !

Most of the bugs that we fix need updates in User Guide, so git repo
patches would be good.

thanks
ashish

Re: Doc patches