Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Markenson França <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/02 21:21:30 UTC

Encrypted CSV file

Hi all!

There are some way (extensions?) to query an encrypted CSV file informing a
public/private key?

Regards,
Markenson Paulo França

Re: Encrypted CSV file

Posted by Markenson França <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for reply me!

If you could give me some light maybe I'm able to implement this.

Atenciosamente,
Markenson Paulo França

Re: Encrypted CSV file

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.