Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/02 16:43:02 UTC

[Discuss] Trafodion 2.1 Release

Hi,

I'm starting to work on the 2.1 release of Trafodion.

Are we in agreement on the release content?

Refer to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Roadmap.

Gunnar

RE: [Discuss] Trafodion 2.1 Release

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
Hi,

I found TRAFODION-2246 : " add support for GROUP BY ROLLUP feature ",  related code already merged.
This should be a good new feature for highlight from my point of view. Is it target for R2.1 release?

Thanks,
Ming