Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 19:37:26 UTC

Service invocation ways

Hi,
I am implementing the following scenario -

ServiceA needs to call 3 services,

1. ServiceB,
2. ServiceC,
3. (optional) but if at all reqd. then would be either of ServiceD or
ServiceE.

one of the ways is to use the dispatcher.runsync()/ runasync(). What are the
possible ways to implement such scenarios ?
If some1 has any suggestions plz post.

Varun Bhansaly

Re: Service invocation ways

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikas, Thanks again.
In the below link, eca for storeOrder suites my requirement.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/servicedef/secas.xml

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Vikas Raikwar <ra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> You can find chaining in ecommerce for request-map
> uri="enterCreditCardAndBillingAddress".
>
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM, varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Vikas, can u help further by giving an example on chaining, or
> where
> > its being already used.
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Vikas Raikwar <
> raikwar.vikas85@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > If you need another way to call three services(one optional) then it
> can
> > be
> > > done through chaining.

> > are

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Varun Bhansaly

Varun Bhansaly

Re: Service invocation ways

Posted by Vikas Raikwar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Service invocation ways

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Vikas Raikwar <ra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you need another way to call three services(one optional) then it can be
> done through chaining.
>

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:07 PM, varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am implementing the following scenario -
> >
> > ServiceA needs to call 3 services,
> >
> > 1. ServiceB,
> > 2. ServiceC,
> > 3. (optional) but if at all reqd. then would be either of ServiceD or
> > ServiceE.
> >

> > one of the ways is to use the dispatcher.runsync()/ runasync(). What are
> > the
> > possible ways to implement such scenarios ?
> > If some1 has any suggestions plz post.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Varun Bhansaly

Varun Bhansaly

Re: Service invocation ways

Posted by Kumaraswamy nandipati <ku...@ecomzera.com>.
I think you can achieve through ECAs. For this, you can refer any secas.xml
in ofbiz.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Vikas Raikwar <ra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you need another way to call three services(one optional) then it can be
> done through chaining.
>

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:07 PM, varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am implementing the following scenario -
> >
> > ServiceA needs to call 3 services,
> >
> > 1. ServiceB,
> > 2. ServiceC,
> > 3. (optional) but if at all reqd. then would be either of ServiceD or
> > ServiceE.
> >

> > one of the ways is to use the dispatcher.runsync()/ runasync(). What are
> > the
> > possible ways to implement such scenarios ?
> > If some1 has any suggestions plz post.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Varun Bhansaly