Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Sertic Mirko, Bedag" <Mi...@bedag.ch> on 2010/03/18 17:20:19 UTC

Tutorial for MyFaces PortletBridge with Facelets

Hi

I'd like to know if there is a kind of reference documentation available for running the MyFaces Portlet Bridge with MyFaces 1.2.6, Facelets on LifeRay 5.2.3.

Thanks in advance
Mirko

Re: Tutorial for MyFaces PortletBridge with Facelets

Posted by Michael Freedman <mi...@oracle.com>.
Sounds liek your plan is to try and isolate which system is contributing
to the problem.  That is a good plan.  I will contact you directly with
some information to help you proceed.  FYI ... if you think its a
Liferay/JBoss specific issue you might also try their forum (if you
haven't already) to see if you get a direct response.
    -Mike-