Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Terry <td...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/10 19:52:15 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy - streaming content through

Hello,

I am trying to stream icecast content through
mod_proxy.  Here is my V-Host config:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.5:80>
        ServerAdmin webmaster@domain.net
        ServerName music.domain.net
        ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:8000/stream.ogg
        ProxyPassReverse /
http://127.0.0.1:8000/stream.ogg
        ErrorLog logs/music.domain.net-error.log
        TransferLog logs/music.domain.net-access.log
</VirtualHost>

I am not even seeing any hits in the log files when I
try to hit 'music.domain.net'.  When I hit it with
xmms, I get put into a pre-buffering loop.

Has anyone done this before with success?

Thanks!

=====
Terry