Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Johan Adelöw <jo...@corustechnologies.com> on 2000/10/30 14:57:51 UTC

Using the print attribute in execSQL

When I try to use the attribute print="yes" in order to write results to a
file I getthe following exception. If I remove the print option it is OK.
Does anyone know why?

/Johan

	<sql driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@dogbert:1521:repbld" userid="rep" password="rep"
print="yes"
		 showheaders="false"  output="print.txt">
			select 'drop' || ' ' || object_type || ' ' ||
substr(object_name, 1, 30) || ';'
			from user_objects
			where object_type != 'INDEX'
			and   object_type != 'PACKAGE BODY';
		</sql>

test.xml:12: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01009: missing mandatory parameter

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01009: missing mandatory parameter

        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.fetch(TTC7Protocol.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSet.next(OracleResultSet.java)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.printResults(SQLExec.java:539)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.execSQL(SQLExec.java:496)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.runStatements(SQLExec.java:425)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec$Transaction.runTransaction(SQLExec.jav
a:592)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec$Transaction.access$0(SQLExec.java:589)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.execute(SQLExec.java:366)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:818)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:532)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:506)

Corus ALS is a tool that automates the integration process and allows you to
build, maintain and develop a flexible integration platform that will make
you more successful in the connected economy.

E-mail: johan.adelow@corustechnologies.com
Direct: +46-8-678 80 60
Mobile: +46-70-563 13 97
Office: +46-8-4403860 (Always open)
Home page: www.corustechnologies.com

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity
that is the named addressee and may contain information that is privileged
or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not
the named addressee or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail.