Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 12:14:27 UTC

app

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I can develop a whole application with just HTML
(Freemarker template) and without any script of Freemarker and also without
formwidgets, or menu widgets,
Everything in the interface will be in HTML, so it possible ?
Advantages and inconvenients ?

Thank you.

Regards.

G.Ben

Re: app

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Okay :D :D Because I found it quite hard to learn all the basics in a really
short time.

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards.

G.Ben.

Re: app

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
qualified no.
as long as you don't want to access data from ofbiz you can use html
you still will need to learn the controller.

G.Ben sent the following on 6/1/2012 3:14 AM: