Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Natale Vinto <eb...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/23 18:14:24 UTC

Can't get espblog sample running

Hi all,
I've followed the Getting and Build Sling guide:

http://sling.apache.org/site/getting-and-building-sling.html

to build Sling from svn and maven sources with Eclipse Galileo. I've
then created a new project as written in the last part of that guide,
using the pom.xml from espblog sample but I can't get it running. I'm
using Tomcat 6.0.20 on Ubuntu 2.6.31, with Sling Web Application 5 war
taken from Download section and I've installed the espblog bundle from
maven. I've also read the README of espblog and installed the bundle
path-based-rtp with maven as suggested but poiting to:

http://localhost:8080/sling/content/espblog/*.html

(where sling is the org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp-5-incubator.war
renamed to sling.war) I'm getting always

Resource dumped by HtmlRendererServlet

so I can't see any espblog example. What's wrong?
I would know also why I can't find the Jackrabbit repository.xml file
in the org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp-5-incubator.war, should I use
the one built from maven by the source I've downloaded?

Best Regards

--
Natale Vinto
http://www.gotext.org

Re: Can't get espblog sample running

Posted by Natale Vinto <eb...@gmail.com>.
Yes I did, as suggested also by the README that i found in espblog
sample in sling source

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.