Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mustafa Ali, Halgurt" <Mu...@docomolab-euro.com> on 2003/12/19 09:01:37 UTC

Axis activation

Hallo all,

Can somebody tell me please how can I activate axis components in cocoon
and access the axis samples? Another question, where can I find some
documentation about using axis with cocoon?

Many thanks,
Halgurt

Re: Axis activation

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
> ...Can somebody tell me please how can I activate axis components in
> cocoon and access the axis samples?

Doesn't
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=106975913508471&w=2
answer your question? There's nothing special about running the axis
samples AFAIK.

> Another question, where can I find some documentation about using axis
> with cocoon?

I don't think there's much more than the axis block source code.

-Bertrand