Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2011/02/15 15:17:22 UTC

Re: Ofbiz project management for the Ofbiz project

update:
have added the ability to make projects from the artifact information.
The Idea is that these are the lowest level projects which is the
creation, maintenance of the actual code segment (service, method, screen)
these are then connected as sub projects  to projects defined by UI screens.
till we are up to the component project.
each has the phases.

the lowest level are monitored against the artifacts for changes and a
task is added when changes are made.
also the emails from the commit mailing list are added as task.

I will be providing https://ofbizproject.businessesnetwork.com, soon, if
any one wants to see it work
I thought of a way to allow this in the demo-trunk as persistence but
creating a db to keep a copy in the entityengine, that could then copied
back to the demo-trunk when updated.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 3/20/2010 12:05 PM: