Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by v aditya <va...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 09:04:58 UTC

Test cases

Hi all,
I have edited some of the implementation files of My Faces. Do someone have
the test cases which are used to test the original My Faces implementation?
So that I can test the changes I made .
thanks in advance!!!

Re: Test cases

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
I would suggest also running the Selenium test in Tomahawk [1].

Paul Spencer

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/testing/selenium.html

Re: Test cases

Posted by v aditya <va...@gmail.com>.
thanku...

Re: Test cases

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 9:04 AM, v aditya <va...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have edited some of the implementation files of My Faces. Do someone have
> the test cases which are used to test the original My Faces implementation?
> So that I can test the changes I made .
> thanks in advance!!!

when you execute the regular build these classes are invoked.
But perhaps you want to make to sure write a test-case for you enhancement.
These files are under main/test/java of the myfaces core/api folders.

-M

Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies