Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.es> on 2013/04/04 13:16:24 UTC

apache license and opennlp name

Hello,

We are working on a pipeline for linguistic annotation using our own
trained models for English and Spanish (and possibly extended to other
languages). As we are using Apache OpenNLP API as the basis for both
training and annotation, we would like to reflect this in the name of
the modules we distribute. For example, we would like name them
$ourgroup-opennlp-tok, $ourgroup-opennlp-pos, etc. and so on.

Do you think this will comply with point 6 of APL 2.0?

 6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade
      names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor,
      except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the
      origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Re: apache license and opennlp name

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.es>.