Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jimmy Dubuisson <Ji...@cern.ch> on 2002/11/11 19:49:03 UTC

Slide modifications

Hi everybody,

	I tried to make some modifications in the Slide class and it
would maybe worth creating a new version of the Slide release. So, my
goal was to make the code more simple and more reliable in order to make
it more reusable. For sure, there should be some bugs remaining and some
new I added but have a look at it and tell me what you think ...

Cheers,

Jim.

Re: Slide modifications

Posted by Sung-Gu <je...@apache.org>.
Hi Jimmy,

Thank very much for the patch...  ;)
I noticed that you've made patche for SLIDE_1_0

I'll apply your code as soon as I make some code convention a bit.
Hope you to keep to have concerns...  ^^...

Sung-Gu