Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Eric Ho <er...@analyticsmd.com> on 2016/09/02 21:12:29 UTC

how to pass trustStore path into pyspark ?

I'm trying to pass a trustStore pathname into pyspark.
What env variable and/or config file or script I need to change to do this ?
I've tried setting JAVA_OPTS env var but to no avail...
any pointer much appreciated...  thx

--

-eric ho

Re: how to pass trustStore path into pyspark ?

Posted by Raghavendra Pandey <ra...@gmail.com>.
Did you try passing them in spark-env.sh?