Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brian Davis <br...@jmmventures.com> on 2005/01/05 15:56:00 UTC

RE: [SPAM] Re: Running code outside of actual SOAP transaction?

Basically I want to rollback the changes made to the database if any
problems occur sending data back to the client. I want to trap anything that
will keep the client from receiving the return message so that I can
rollback and keep the two in sync.

Brian Davis

Software Developer

JMM Ventures