Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI" <Al...@CIGNA.com> on 2007/07/13 13:18:58 UTC

[T5] PageLink and invisible instrumentation

I was trying to use PageLink in an "invisible" way, in T4 spirit:

However, this didn't work, and the reaction of the framework was quite
strange (null response?).

This worked properly:

But hey, this isn't an example of "invisible instrumentation" because
when you preview the template in a Web browser, you don't see this
future link as a link, if you know what I mean...

Is it possible to enable T4 approach to invisible instrumentation in T5?
That would be great!

Thanks,

Alex

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

Re: [T5] PageLink and invisible instrumentation

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
It works for me if I set  href to some value,
href="#", say.

Shing

--- "Kolesnikov, Alexander      GNI"

Home page : http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/