Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2011/11/16 08:26:29 UTC

Does LDAPAuthorizationMap support wildcard hierarchies of destinations?

Hi all,I am going  to change authorizationPlugin's AuthorizationMap from DefaultAuthorizationMap to be LDAPAuthorizationMap so that I can controll ACL by ldap instead of static configuration file.Does LDAPAuthorizationMap  support wildcard hierarchies of destinations which facilitates configuration?

Re: Does LDAPAuthorizationMap support wildcard hierarchies of destinations?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
It doesn't, but there's another module that do

http://activemq.apache.org/cached-ldap-authorization-module.html

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net