Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2012/04/05 10:36:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Extensions CDI (CODI) 1.0.5

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 12th release of Apache MyFaces
Extensions CDI (aka MyFaces CODI) out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

The release contains the following modules:
 - CODI Core
 - CODI JSF Module (for 1.2 and 2.0 and 2.1)
 - CODI JPA Module
 - CODI BV Module
 - CODI I18N-Message Module
 - CODI Scripting Module
 - CODI Trinidad Support Module (for 1.x and 2.x)
 - CODI Java-EE5 Support Module (for OpenWebBeans and Weld)
 - CODI Bundles
 - CODI OSGi Bundles
 - CODI Base Test-Infrastructure Module
 - CODI JUnit-Support Module
 - CODI Cargo-Support Module
 - CODI OpenWebBeans Test-Support Module
 - CODI JSF Test-Support Module
 - CODI JSF Example

Please take a look at the 1.0.5 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Gerhard

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-005/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-005/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/cdi/myfaces-extcdi-parent/1.0.5/myfaces-extcdi-parent-1.0.5-source-release.zip
[3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Extensions CDI (CODI) 1.0.5

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] Release of Extensions CDI (CODI) 1.0.5

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

+1

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Jakob

2012/4/5  <ha...@gmail.com>:
> +1
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 5, 2012, at 9:13 PM, Martin Koci <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Gerhard Petracek píše v Čt 05. 04. 2012 v 10:36 +0200:
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> I was running the needed tasks to get the 12th release of Apache
>>> MyFaces Extensions CDI (aka MyFaces CODI) out.
>>> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>>>

>>> The release contains the following modules:
>>> - CODI Core
>>> - CODI JSF Module (for 1.2 and 2.0 and 2.1)
>>> - CODI JPA Module
>>> - CODI BV Module
>>> - CODI I18N-Message Module
>>> - CODI Scripting Module
>>> - CODI Trinidad Support Module (for 1.x and 2.x)
>>> - CODI Java-EE5 Support Module (for OpenWebBeans and Weld)
>>> - CODI Bundles
>>> - CODI OSGi Bundles
>>> - CODI Base Test-Infrastructure Module
>>> - CODI JUnit-Support Module
>>> - CODI Cargo-Support Module
>>> - CODI OpenWebBeans Test-Support Module
>>> - CODI JSF Test-Support Module
>>> - CODI JSF Example
>>>

>>> Please take a look at the 1.0.5 artifacts and vote!
>>>

>>> Please note:
>>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
>>> [3]).

>>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>>> [ ] +0
>>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be
>>> released, and why..............
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Gerhard
>>>

>>> [1]
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-005/
>>> [2]
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-005/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/cdi/myfaces-extcdi-parent/1.0.5/myfaces-extcdi-parent-1.0.5-source-release.zip
>>> [3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [VOTE] Release of Extensions CDI (CODI) 1.0.5

Posted by ha...@gmail.com.

Posted by Martin Koci <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1