Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org> on 2021/10/01 11:45:30 UTC

Re: Volunteer Gleiry Agustin

Hi Gleiry,

On 9/29/21 5:17 PM, Gleiry Agustín Serrano Wong wrote:
>   Hello Everyone!
>
> I am a software developer. I know how to do C++... I want to help if there
> is something I can help with. I have been a user of openoffice for a long
> time  (Not an expert though).I found the Get Involved page compelling
> enough to check.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Gleiry Agustin

Welcome to AOO!

The first steps are to read through the Orientation Modules [1].

As a developer you'll want to get a build environment setup and working
by going through the Building Guide [2].

You should at least subscribe to the developer mailing list [3].

Feel free to ask questions on dev@ if you have any trouble.
We know our many wiki's can be a big place and it's sometimes hard to
find what your looking for or some information may be out of date.

[1] http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html
[2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

Best regards,
Carl

RE: Volunteer Gleiry Agustin

Posted by Laraine Evans <le...@earthlink.net>.
Looking  for possible   employment   as     Graduate  with a   bachelors  degree
In   computer science .
Seeking    employment.
Thanks      Cory Kent

Sent from Mail for Windows