Posted to commits@velocity.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/22 13:04:47 UTC

[Velocity Wiki] Trivial Update of "ZaknDanie" by ZaknDanie

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The "ZaknDanie" page has been changed by ZaknDanie:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/ZaknDanie

New page:
Marc Schaffner is what my wife loves to call me but it is not the most masculine name.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
I've usually beloved living in Arizona and I have everything that I want here. I am a cashier but I program on modifying it. Taking part in basketball is what I do each 7 days. I've been working on my website for some time now. Check it out right here: http://www.<<BR>>
youtube.com/watch?v=MN36K29q7_Q